Friday, January 29, 2016

Why Coach? My Reasons

Coaching. Seems like an interesting choice right? A girl who graduates with a Bachelors in Child and Family Studies, and then she goes into some sales business. You have questions about why I would do it right? Well, let me share with you my reasons why.
I'm a Coach, and I'm proud to be one! 


Reasons:

Hours

  1. I am a busy mom. I drive about 6 hours a day...6 HOURS!! That's insane right? My kids have 3 schools, three different kinds of therapies, plus extra curricular activities...and that's not even mentioning dentists, doctors, and whatever else. Coaching fits into my time frame. Would a 9-5 job do that? NO WAY!
  2. I get to spend time with my kids when I want. I don't have to miss those lovely firsts.


Accountability
  1. Accountability. I have to make sure I am putting in the time if you are. My teammates have to know that I am doing it too. And in doing so, I've lost 33 pounds!!! Holy Tomato!


Money Reasons

  1. I am saving money to bring my hubby home from deployment for a vacation.
  2. I am saving money for three months living expenses...he won't be in the military for much longer, RETIREMENT here we come!!
  3. I will pay on a house payment for our first "REAL" house.
  4. I will buy a camper so we can go see this beautiful country.
  5. I will pay for my atrocious student loans!
  6. I can do this while working on my masters.
  7. I have PAID for my daughters braces for 2 Months!
  8. I PAID for the gas to see my mother in Illinois!
  9. So my husband to go to college for the degree he wants...not for a job he does just for money.
  10. Because I will be SUCCESSFUL.
  11. Because I want a HONEYMOON with my husband...we never have had one. Money has been too tight.

Dreaming and Attaining My GOALS!!!


Training

  1. Because this business is totally repeatable. Meaning, our team has templates, so use them!
  2. Several weekly meetings with the team, over Zoom calls. We meet with coaches all the way up the line, so we get great training!
  3. Great training that works on everything from PERSONAL GROWTH, to learning about the business.
  4. Training BOOTCAMP. To make sure you are started off right!
  5. Facebook Groups that can answer any question you might have!
  6. A COACH, who can teach you everything you need to know, or where to find it!

Learning from Leaders.

Training night. Being a part of a huge encouraging team. 


Lifestyle Change

  1. I am happier.
  2. I am peaceful.
  3. I am confident.
  4. I am BEAUTIFUL
  5. For My Children
  6. They respect me for what I am doing for myself
  7. They imitate me.
  8. They need to be healthy.
  9. They eat healthier foods.
  10. They are becoming more confident.

Inspiring my daughter to be something great. 


For Me

  1. Because I am good enough.
  2. Because I AM NO LONGER WISHING FOR IT, BUT ACCOMPLISHING IT!
  3. Because I am taking ACTION
  4. I WANT TO MOVE FORWARD IN MY GOALS.

Able to lift my baby after a year of not being able to without pain. 


For You

  1. I am helping you become something GREATER
  2. Because you are GOOD ENOUGH
  3. Because YOU CAN DO THIS
  4. BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU




Good reasons RIGHT???? SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Do it with me! Don't you want to do something like this? I have seen people do this and become beautiful, to earn money for their family, and achieve their goals.



No comments:

Post a Comment