Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Conversation

I am a personal Beachbody coach.

"You sell Beachbody products."

Well, yeah, I do. That's not my purpose though.

"No? Then what is it? Isn't that how you make money?"

Sure, but it's not my purpose. My purpose is to see you achieve your dreams, to finish the race, to accomplish more than you ever would have thought you could. To see the beauty in you, when you can't....

"Why do you sell the products then?"

Because these products are clinically proven to work. And personally proven. I'm an example of it. I've lost 30 pounds, now believe in myself and am finding the beauty within me as well. They are tools to help you succeed.


"How do you do that?"


By encouraging you. By answering any questions you have. By helping you problem solve issues that you can't see through. By being there when you think all is lost, or cheering you on.
That's what my coach is to me, and what I want to be for you.



Are you ready? Cause I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment