Friday, February 12, 2016

Surviving 21 Days of 21 Day Fix



I began my journey on August 10. It was scary...so many containers, not looking like enough food, was I going to be starving?? How do I use the containers? Seriously, was I gonna starve? 

My coach reassured me, No, you won't starve, and yes, it's simple. I researched on Pinterest. I pinned so many “get started with 21 Day Fix” articles that my folders looked like a 21 Day Fix magazine on steroids. 
So the first week went by. I made a food menu. I did the exercise, and I used the girl named Kat on there who modified everything. It was hard, but I persevered. I was determined to get it done. 


Second week I tweeted my menu...like seriously, who wants to eat the same food over and over? No, I'd quit. Exercises seemed slightly easier...but no way was I gonna keep up with Autumn. 
Third week again I tweeked my menu. Added in some fun carbs, and some better proteins. I mostly stuck with Kat on modifications, but I was able to add in a few sets doing it with Autumn. 
Week four? Well, I SURVIVED! I had made it through 21 days with 21 Day Fix. I was determined to eat a ton of food, cause that was my week off. I was gonna eat Nachos, ice cream, cheese soups, and lots and lots of carbs. The reality? 
I stayed close to the food plan of 21 Day Fix without even trying to. Sure, I had some icecream. And sure, I had some popcorn and chips. But I found I wasn't desiring to fill up on cheap carbs. It had worked it’s way into becoming a habit. 
So will the 21 Day Fix work for you? I dunno. I had a crap ton of determination to see it through. I drank Shakeology everyday to fill my chocolate fix. And I found it easier than I ever thought it could be. 
I would love to help you do this. If you want it, we can make it happen. I WILL HELP YOU DO THIS. You only have to make the first step. Contact me. Yep. That's it. Send me an email. Or fill out the form in my page titled Free Coaching, cause my coaching you, to help you achieve your goals, is completely FREE. Yeah Free!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment